Hello guys, is being almost close to 2 years since I started my blog and gosh!😊 what a journey it has been.
Today I am grateful to God and to Rae for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is a privilege and am grateful for the nomination. You can check out her blog at https://rae8.home.blog/
Rae’s dreams as her blog name goes is a blog that talks about the beautiful story that God is writing in each of our lives. She has great contents, so do well to check her out.
Now to the Liebster Award, I guess you are wondering what that is. Yeah I also did, but not until I read what it was from Rae’s blog.
What You Need To Know About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award originated in Germany. The German word Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
In short, this award is given to upcoming promising bloggers who have some worth-reading content and certainly have less than 200 followers as a recognition of their talent and as a way to greet them “welcome”.
This is a small act of inspiration that might change a blogger’s whole point of view. Personally being nominated is a great inspiration to me to tell me to go on with what I am doing and I am grateful.
The Liebster Award is an award for recognition and though you would not get any money, or cup, or medal, or certificate; as a recognition it helps give you a spot-light mark in this crowded blogging-market!
Another thing about this award is that this is a “Pay it forward” award, like a chain-reaction. Once you have accepted the award, you have to search for other bloggers, who are emerging as new buds with some really promising content which you find worth reading. You can accept it, or you can let it go; no harm done….However, if you want to accept The Liebster Award, you have to follow six simple rules.”
I hope that helped, so let’s kick start the journey.
Rules To Follow Ones You Are Nominated
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that you were given when you were nominated.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.
5. Ask 11 questions for those you will nominate.
6. Notify the bloggers you nominated when you upload the post
Here are 11 Facts About Myself
1. I am the last born in a family of three guys with a big sister.
2. I love to write; mostly Christian literature and that started way back in my Junior High School level.
3. I listen to music and Christian sermons as a hobby; even in the bathhouse😊
4. My favorite food; no dispute about that is Jollof rice; with anything, once is jollof am cool, but with chicken settles everything.
5. Aside listening to music and sermons; I also love to watch soccer. I once supported Chelsea, but left; that is a long story though. I am now an ardent follower of the English Premier League and enjoy playing FPL. Only the football freaks will understand this one.
6. Dancing is not in my DNA, though I do dance, I don’t want to talk about it😊
7. I have a passion for teaching, once am knowledgeable about it, it comes naturally.
8. Having said that, I am also not a fun of so much practical work.
9. I enjoy doing God’s work especially if is church.
10. Another thing about me is that sometimes I find it difficult to voice out my feelings; I can take a lot of pressure usually from people. I just let things go, which is sometimes not good, so am working on that.
11. Last one, I have this soft spot for ladies. You can take the soft spot for anything; don’t really know exactly myself, but have an idea😄
Rae Questions For Me And My Answers
1. What is your dream job and why?
Don’t know exactly what to write for this question; but I would love anything teaching. Ultimately, contributing to the progress of others through teaching, and mentoring is a direction I would love to go. Why?? Because I believe my purpose lies in there.
2. What are some dreams that you have had to let go, and what are some that God has brought to fruition?
Dreams, I have had to let go?? Okay I had wanted to be a lawyer then, but it just didn’t work out. I strongly believe now, it wasn’t God’s will. I am still young and there is a lot God is doing.
3. If you could say one thing to the whole world, what would you say?
The world is passing away, and the lust thereof: but the man that does the will of God will abide for ever, come to Christ and receive life!
4. What encouragement would you offer to other bloggers?
Keep on blogging and sharing; you never know who it is blessing, if you will continue and not grow weary, you will reap a harvest at the end.
5. Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts, how do you come up with ideas for posts?
Mostly, during times of prayer and meditation on God’s word. Others too come as a thought as I reflect on my own life experiences and happenings around.
6.What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
I don’t really have a favorite verse to pinpoint, there are many but to answer your question, I will pick 2 Corinthians 4:7, because it always reminds me that I am what I am only because of God’s grace at work in me.
7. What is your story, your testimony, how have you seen God in your life?
Personally, I have experienced God’s love in so many extraordinary ways. It has been so real, when I look at the happenings in my life I can’t but testify of God’s goodness and faithfulness. Even in my weakness, He has been merciful.
8. If you could meet one Bible Character, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Wow; interesting one. It would definitely be Paul though. What will I say?? Your letters changed me, and I will ask, what was your secret to your Christian walk??
9. What is your favorite book and why?
Okay, so I don’t know whether you mean a book in the Bible or just any book. But from the Bible, I will say any of Paul’s letters, especially Ephesians. Just love it, so much insight on the New Testament believer.
10. Do you like tea? (I don’t know why, but there seems to be this thing were a LOT of bloggers love tea, almost every blogger I know loves tea. What is going on with bloggers and tea? I don’t personally like tea, but it would be interesting to see if you do or not) XD
😊Yeah, I do. Then I guess am one of them.
11. What is the purpose behind your blog, what are your goals for it?
From my tagline, I intend to speak God’s very mind to the world out there, which I believe is His very word. Ultimately spreading the fragrance of the knowledge of Christ to encourage, exhort and and give people a reason to trust and hope in the Lord are my main goals.
1. Adewimino Charles (The Lion and The Lamb) @ https://adewemimocharles.wordpress.com
2. Soy @ https://sandrayeboah.wordpress.com
3. Eqay Inspire @ https://eqayinspireblog.wordpress.com
4. The Manufacturer‘s Intent @ https://jesusbrideblog.wordpress.com
5. Light to our Paths @ https://lighttoourpaths.wordpress.com
6. Commissioned By Him @ https://commissionedbyhim1.wordpress.com
7. dkoppong @ https://dkoppongonline.wordpress.com
8. Light is a vapor @ http://lifeisavaporblog.com
9. Divine Haven@ http://princeapoku.org
10. Passionate Creative Christian @ http://fayerootsauthor.com
11. Roaring mind @https://roaringmind.wordpress.com
Questions For Them.
1. What is your view on Christianity today??
2. What would you say has been your greatest weapon in your Christian walk??
3. Which one book did you read that really impacted you or still remember vividly??
4. Why WordPress, how did you end up blogging??
5. Were you expecting this award or recognition??
6. Who is you favorite bible character and why??
7. What are your hobbies??
8. What is your take on once saved forever saved??
9. Describe yourself in just one word??
10. What is your favorite food??
11. Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts, how do you come up with ideas for posts? (my last question from Rae’s question asked me😊)